Hello Houston neighbors! Are you looking to rejuvenate your smile? We understand how chips, fractures, or discolored teeth can affect your confidence. That’s why at Portal Dental Care, we specialize in dental bonding and white fillings to help you embrace your smile again.
Why Dental Bonding and White Fillings?
Your dental health deserves the best, and that’s exactly what we aim to provide. Dental bonding and white fillings are among the most popular choices to tackle issues such as discolored, chipped, or gapped teeth.
The wonder material we use is a natural-colored composite resin. It seamlessly blends with your teeth, making the dental work virtually undetectable. Whether you’re dealing with minor chips or other small dental issues that don’t require procedures like veneers or crowns, composite resin is an excellent option.
Understand the Magic of Dental Bonding
We believe in empowering you with knowledge so that you can make informed choices about your dental care. Dental bonding aims to enhance the aesthetic aspect of your smile. We apply the composite resin directly onto your tooth to improve its shape, cover flaws, or even fill small gaps between teeth.
The Advantages of White Fillings
What sets white fillings apart are their benefits:
- Durability and Strength: The porcelain fillings we use here are not just a temporary fix. They are built to last, alleviating any concerns about frequent replacements.
- Aesthetically Pleasing: Designed to blend in naturally with your existing teeth, these fillings offer both function and form. Remember, they can stain over time just like your real teeth, so maintaining good oral care is essential.
Are Dental Bonding or White Fillings Right for You?
If you’re considering these treatments, you may be experiencing:
- Tooth Decay: Come in for an evaluation to understand the severity and the most effective treatment for you.
- Metal Fillings: If you’re looking for a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to old metal fillings, white fillings could be the answer.
- Exposed Tooth Root: If your gum line is receding and exposing a tooth root, dental bonding can provide the protection you need against decay and discomfort.
Your Next Step to a Radiant Smile Awaits
Feeling inspired to renew your smile? You can find us at 12035 Bammel N. Houston Rd., Houston, TX, 77066. Just give us a call at (832) 286-1014 to set up your consultation. Discover the Portal Dental Care difference and take the first step toward a dazzling smile.
We’re eager to help you embark on your journey to a more confident you!